Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Suggestions for a street suspension setup?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member FoxRocket's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 1999
    Posts
    247
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the help guys. I've got a set of Dunlop SP 8000s going on the car tomorrow (205/50R15)and I think I'm pretty much going to go with the H&R OEs. I like the small amount of drop they give the car, it's almost unnoticable even next to a car with stock ride height. (Pic of it on Lundgren's page.) I'm also going to with the comptech swaybar.

    Lundgren: Any particular modle number for the blistens and about how much did they set you back?

    Thanks,
    Sean

    ------------------
    - Atomic 'Teg -
    Blown '99 Milano Red GSR, IceMan CAI
    DC Sports 4-1 Header, ES torque mounts

  2. #12
    Inactive Member lundgren's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 1999
    Posts
    1,436
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The bilsteins only come in HD for the Integra. I think you'll find a good deal on http://www.groupbuycenter.com/ just search for bilstein in the archive, or email [email protected] who I believe has sold them there, he maybe able to give you a deal.

    ------------------
    http://www.netbsi-kc.com/integra/
    http://www.netbsi-kc.com/aa/
    http://www.groupbuycenter.com/

    [This message has been edited by lundgren (edited June 27, 2000).]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Holden's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 1999
    Posts
    3,007
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Weighing in on the shocks here... I have the H&R OESport springs, Suspension Techniques 19mm rear sway bar and KYB AGX shocks.

    I can't comment on the Bilstiens, but it sure is nice to be able to set the AGX's to 1 and have a nice, cushy, Type-R kind of ride and then crank them up to 2 or 3 for a slightly jarring auto-x setup. They go to 4, so you can go even stiffer in the rear if you want oversteer on a car with a small rear sway bar or want to drag race.

    ------------------
    Greg Holden
    96 GSR, JSRC, I/H/E, yada yada yada...
    My JRSC Install Site

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 7th, 2000
    Posts
    48
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So would a GC 350/300 lbs./in. or somewhere thereabouts setup be not very streetable?

    I use my car mainly on the street, and autocross once or twice a month.

    Is the OE/Bilstein or OE/AGX the way to go?

    Thanks again,
    Matt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •